Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep Green Sahara 2D

Old 10-14-2006, 08:52 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep Green Sahara 2D

Jeep Green Sahara 2D
(Transplanted from the paparazzi threads)

http://members.cox.net/phishjeep/

I test drove this a few minutes after these pics were taken. They let me go without someone coming along (that's kind of rare here in VA), partly because they couldn't find someone who wanted to go, and partly because the back seat had the boxes for the soft top, and my 6 year old son was with me.

6 Speed, 32" Tires and 4.1 Axles. This is the closest thing I've driven to what I ordered. With the lower gears, First Gear does take some getting used to, but in a few days of driving it will be fine. I took it to an old parking lot with lots of roots pushing through the asphalt, much like a series of big speed bumps, and drove over it several times. Very good control. Then I dropped it into 4 lo and spun the tires a bit.

The painted fenders look very good on the darker colors like this, but I'm glad I'm getting the black fenders on the Flame Red. The black doesn't contrast enough with the darke green or dark blue. The painted fenders really fix this problem.
Old 10-14-2006, 08:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just noticed I made it to Member, from Junior Member! Woohoo!

Quick Reply: Jeep Green Sahara 2D