Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep Superbowl commercial

Old 02-05-2018, 12:21 PM
JK Freak

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Jeep Superbowl commercial

This Jeep commercial was awesome.

My wife, daughter, and son in law were watching with me when it came on. My wife said, "wow, can yours do that?"

Brilliant commercial. Gets right to the heart of why Wrangler owners bought a Wrangler rather than some other random SUV.
Old 02-05-2018, 12:28 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,819 Likes on 1,589 Posts

Y, I saw that real-time as well, and thought it was pretty well done. I did think "wow, hitting that water kinda fast" and "boy, just bounce that S _ _ _ right through that stuff at the end"...LOL then I had to remind myself they're not driving their own vehicle.
Old 02-08-2018, 02:00 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Yep, I thought this was a great commercial and nice to see them showing a jeep actually doing some real off-roading.
Old 02-08-2018, 10:37 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by resharp001
Y, I saw that real-time as well, and thought it was pretty well done. I did think "wow, hitting that water kinda fast" and "boy, just bounce that S _ _ _ right through that stuff at the end"...LOL then I had to remind myself they're not driving their own vehicle.
Haha, exactly! Plus, they probably ran that same line several times before settling on this take for the commercial. But it came out great and some of my friends at the Superbowl Party I was at also asked me, "Can yours do that!?" To which I replied, of course it can
Old 02-09-2018, 06:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Best place for great decals https://www.pixeldecals.com/shop/

Quick Reply: Jeep Superbowl commercial