Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep Warranties Honored at Dodge Dealers

Old 09-14-2011, 07:48 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Jeep Warranties Honored at Dodge Dealers

Hey all,

A friend of mine works at a Dodge dealer, and guess what - they honor the Jeeps warranty. So far they fixed my transmission (jumped out of first gear) and reprogramed my computer for a couple settings I wanted modified.

My Jeep is lifted and far from stock.

Two weeks ago I killed my power steering pump, and it is out of warranty by a couple months - they are covering it with a $100 deductible. That is a great deal considering the pump is $70 at my local FLAPS.

In short - we have other options for warranty work.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:49 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great info, thanks!
Old 09-14-2011, 09:22 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The only dealer I have ever let touch my Jeep is a local Dodge/Chrysler dealer. They are supposed to be getting Jeeps soon, but until now the local Ford dealer had the Jeep franchise. And I would not let their sucky service floor touch my Jeep.

The dodge dealer did a few things (very well too) for me a couple years ago, before I voided my warranty with mods. I will still go to them if it is something I can't fix. They have been competent and fair.
Old 09-14-2011, 05:45 PM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SiliconTi
Hey all,

A friend of mine works at a Dodge dealer, and guess what - they honor the Jeeps warranty. So far they fixed my transmission (jumped out of first gear) and reprogramed my computer for a couple settings I wanted modified.

My Jeep is lifted and far from stock.

Two weeks ago I killed my power steering pump, and it is out of warranty by a couple months - they are covering it with a $100 deductible. That is a great deal considering the pump is $70 at my local FLAPS.

In short - we have other options for warranty work.
It's always nice to get GOOD news about a dealership....

Quick Reply: Jeep Warranties Honored at Dodge Dealers