Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

The jeep wave is dead

Old 01-18-2015, 05:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sjanov94
I don't think the wave is dead around Pittsburgh, I'd say 75% wave back where I live.
I've noticed that there must be something about where I live. I VERY rarely don't get a wave back. It's honestly shocking when they don't wave around here. Most people will make it obvious that they are waving (arm completely extended out the window/door). It's always sad to leave my town because I notice the waves decline so rapidly. And I wave in the dark too, I hate working night shift only because I never can see if I'm getting a wave on the way to and from work.
Old 01-18-2015, 06:05 PM
JK Newbie

The wave is alive and well in western New York. I wasn't aware if it when I first got my jeep. Figured it out quickly though as I always got waves from fellow jeepers.
Old 01-18-2015, 10:13 PM
JK Newbie

Unfortunately I'm one of the jackwagons that doesn't always wave back, but I'm learning. I had an XJ a few years ago and never got any waves back so I stopped. Shouldn't be too long before I'm up to speed though.

Quick Reply: The jeep wave is dead