JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   JK Talk (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/)
-   -   Jeeps Vs. Women (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/jeeps-vs-women-204931/)

Waldo_88 11-15-2011 06:35 PM

Jeeps Vs. Women

My gf always has something to say about me jeep
"why do u spend all this money on your damn jeep and none on me?"
"I don't wanna go cuzz it'll mess up my hair"
Ect...it pisses me off. I love my jeep cuzz it doesn't bitch back and no matter how hard I ride her, she never complains. My jeep will listen to all my probs and when I'm pissed of or down I can take a drive and be okay. I love my jk...anyone else have lil stories like this?

Angst 11-15-2011 06:39 PM

LMAO. I found the perfect way to get away with spending money on mods! I had my 2010 sport for a little over a year. Took a huge hit when we traded it in for the 2011 Rubi. I told her that since I did not have much time or money in mods into it, it was easy to trade it. Now she keeps asking me what I am going to mod on this one lol

Waldo_88 11-15-2011 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Angst
LMAO. I found the perfect way to get away with spending money on mods! I had my 2010 sport for a little over a year. Took a huge hit when we traded it in for the 2011 Rubi. I told her that since I did not have much time or money in mods into it, it was easy to trade it. Now she keeps asking me what I am going to mod on this one lol

Lol I've been looking for an excuse like that forever but, I've got nothing. Good thinkin man!

TXCheney 11-15-2011 06:43 PM

Sorry bud but if your GF is complaining about you're jeep now, you may need a new GF. I know this sounds cold, but it's a lot cheaper and easier to get rid of a girl friend than it is a wife. Ask my lawyer.

pderr676 11-15-2011 06:45 PM

Get rid of the girlfriend. I got my jk after the girlfriend, she didn't get it, and I got tired of her attitude. There was other junk going on too. Oh well, she's gone and now I can find a girl that gets it.

GCM 2 11-15-2011 06:46 PM

I feel your pain

The wife's #1 selling hit single- "the jeep, the jeep, the jeep, it's always about the F'ing jeep!"

And other great hits by the same artist;
-"the pistols"
-"the dogs"
-"the iPad"
-"the JK Forum"
-"the gym"
-"the Fox news"
-"the JK Experience"
-"YOU SPENT HOW MUCH ON AXLES"

Waldo_88 11-15-2011 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by TXCheney
Sorry bud but if your GF is complaining about you're jeep now, you may need a new GF. I know this sounds cold, but it's a lot cheaper and easier to get rid of a girl friend than it is a wife. Ask my lawyer.

Haha and it'd prolly b easier to gut rid of a gf of 4 years than my jeep :p

Minx 11-15-2011 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by GCM 2 (Post 2659083)
The wife's #1 selling hit single- "the jeep, the jeep, the jeep, it's always about the F'ing jeep!"

And other great hits by the same artist;

-"YOU SPENT HOW MUCH ON AXLES"

:rotflmao2::rotflmao2::rotflmao2:

Langhorne 11-15-2011 07:09 PM

I have a penchant for ladies with natural red hair but find myself dating blondes because they match the interior better.

lowendrider 11-16-2011 05:08 AM

Originally Posted by foxbody (Post 2659275)
I consider myself lucky.

I was talking with my wife about spending an extra chunk of money and I brought up the idea of getting her a new vehicle. She told me to spend it on my Jeep.

You are lucky. I usually get crap, but I try to tune it out..lol