JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   JK Talk (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/)
-   -   JK with MyGig! (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/jk-mygig-4082/)

jgannon 03-03-2007 11:33 AM

JK with MyGig!

FYI: My JK unlimited Sahara with MYGIG, dual tops, tow, 18" wheels is set to be shipped from Toledo on FRIDAY 3/9!!!!!!!!! Who knows if it will really happen, but can you say PROGRESS!!!

SpinningBull 03-03-2007 06:19 PM

It's starting to happen!

At least three have delivery dates with MyGig. Maybe I'll get to 'D' soon afterall!

low4life 03-04-2007 02:44 AM

Thank God as I just ordered my 2007 Rubicon with the MyGig on the 1st of March and am hoping to pick it up when I get back to the states in June so all should be well. Please post some pics as soon as you have it in hand for those of us who only thought it was a dream and not actually ever going to be released.:yup: :eek!: :yup:

racerx 03-04-2007 04:20 AM

Originally Posted by jgannon (Post 39783)
FYI: My JK unlimited Sahara with MYGIG, dual tops, tow, 18" wheels is set to be shipped from Toledo on FRIDAY 3/9!!!!!!!!! Who knows if it will really happen, but can you say PROGRESS!!!

very cool...

yes, please post pics when you get it.

arincmax 03-04-2007 09:52 AM

when did u order the jeep:sad:

jgannon 03-04-2007 12:17 PM

I ordered mid january

007divegirl 03-05-2007 10:03 AM

WoooooHOOOOO!!!!
That is great news!!!!!! You have no idea how happy I am to hear that the My Gig are moving through the line!:rotflmao1: :rotflmao1: :rotflmao1:
Perhaps there is light at the end of the tunnel.

jeepinjason51 03-05-2007 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by low4life (Post 40003)
Thank God as I just ordered my 2007 Rubicon with the MyGig on the 1st of March and am hoping to pick it up when I get back to the states in June so all should be well. Please post some pics as soon as you have it in hand for those of us who only thought it was a dream and not actually ever going to be released.:yup: :eek!: :yup:

Thats the same day I ordered mine, lol.

Im really looking forward to playing with the mygig once I get mine. My dad and I bought a handheld gps back when we went to colorado the first time and now we use the thing all the time. It will be so nice having it integrated into the jeep.

low4life 03-07-2007 02:47 AM

Well we should all know something by tomarrow. I am so excited for both you and me, because if yours comes in mine should by june with no problem. So good luck. But please take the time to get your fingures off the Mygig long enough to let us all know that you got it.:rotflmao1:

GiovaniCustoms 03-07-2007 05:34 AM

Do you have proof that it is true?
I cancelled the Mygig last week after my dealer talked to the DC rep directly and he was told that they are in restriction till at least the end of april. Just curious.