Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

JK Prices At Dealers

Old 01-23-2018, 06:13 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JK Prices At Dealers

I'm guilty as many of the Jeepers of ogling the new JL Wrangler and kind of putting the JK on the back burner. Sorry .....I apologize!

While doing a little research on the JK's recently still at the dealers I was surprised to see that the prices haven't dropped at all and there are practically no rebates and/or incentives to get those leftovers sold.

The largest Mopar/Dodge dealer in the nation has almost no JL's on the lots at all and are not really trying to push out the JK's.......I don't get it.

Maybe a little later in the overhead not selling dealers might change their tune.
Old 01-23-2018, 06:37 PM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

Check out the 4th largest ram dealer Dennis Dillion they are blowing jk’s out. So is the largest cdj Dave smith. Dennis Dillion posts their best price but Dave smith makes you call. I have bought from both places and both are the real deal.
Old 01-23-2018, 10:37 PM
JK Newbie

I'm looking to get a Wrangler so I was really hoping that with the introduction of the latest & greatest JL Wrangler that the JK Wrangler would be discounted so that the dealers could blow them out of their inventory.
Old 01-24-2018, 06:21 AM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by EARL99208
I'm looking to get a Wrangler so I was really hoping that with the introduction of the latest & greatest JL Wrangler that the JK Wrangler would be discounted so that the dealers could blow them out of their inventory.
did you not see my post above. Dennis Dillion and Dave Smith in Idaho are blowing them out. 4th largest ram dealer in the world and largest CRDJ in the world respectively. In fact Dave Smith shows 110 2017-2018 JK's in stock

Last edited by jadmt; 01-24-2018 at 06:33 AM.
Old 01-24-2018, 07:26 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by EARL99208
Wish in one hand and poop in the other...see which one fills up first.
Old 02-02-2018, 02:09 PM
JK Newbie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Bournival in Portsmouth NH is discounting most JK's $3000. - the most I've heard - and they have a large inventory. Check them online, but it doesn't look like all their stock is listed. In searching for a friend, these seemed to be the best prices I could find for Mid- and Northen New England.

I have bought there.

Quick Reply: JK Prices At Dealers