Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

JK wall posters?

Old 08-31-2008, 03:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JK wall posters?

Hey all, So I just moved into a new place for university and the walls are looking awfully bare....I need to full them up a bit. I've looked around for posters of the JK online and on ebay but have not found anything...can anyone help me out? Or if not one of a JK then maybe just some good classic jeep ones? I need to make this place feel more like home! cheers,
Old 08-31-2008, 05:43 PM
JK Super Freak

You could always pull one of the pics from the "Girl with Jeep" thread and have it printed as a poster!
Old 08-31-2008, 06:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Get some pics off of the Project-JK Website and have them printed as posters maybe? I know they have to have some Jeep Posters! I know you can buy signs and what not!
Old 08-31-2008, 10:28 PM
JK Super Freak

You can always print them on your computer's printer. If you want a bigger picture just "Insert" the picture onto "Word" and enlarge it so you print 1/4 of the picture on each of 4 sheets of paper. Cut off the white boarders and overlap the 4 pictures to make a larger one to pin to the wall.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:43 AM
JK Freak

You can get 12x18 prints made from digital images on line for about $7. Take a photo of your own JK and get a small poster of that.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:20 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by 07Rubi2dr
I've looked around for posters of the JK online and on ebay but have not found anything...can anyone help me out? ...
I've printed quite a few of my (non-Jeep) photos in large format (24"x36"). The website below will let you prepare the final poster in PowerPoint, then upload it and they will print it. It's less than $25 or so (or at least it was a while ago). If you don't have any photos of your own JK that you'd like to do that with, check, around here on JK-Forum and if you find something you'd like printed, ask the photo owner if he'd mind letting you have a full-size image for that purpose. I expect most would be complemented and agree. Here's an example of my work I've had printed up before:

The website is:

makesigns.com
Old 09-01-2008, 06:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

You gotta love when you take a photo and it comes out that nice.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:45 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

find a picture you like and have imagekind print it out really big. Its not too terribly expensive. I had two 3ft by 1ft pictures printed at like $10 apiece.

Quick Reply: JK wall posters?