Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

MT Logan Offroad

Old 06-18-2007, 08:44 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MT Logan Offroad

I am thinking of buying a jeep from MT Logan Off road.I guess what I am asking .is do they have a good reputation for quality of work and do they put out a good quality product. Thank you for your help
Old 06-19-2007, 12:05 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moved to where

I am new to this forum,So was my last posting out of line ? or was it moved to where.Thanks for your help ,in advance
Old 06-19-2007, 01:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have heard nothing but good things about them. I have wheeled a couple of times with them and they were extremely helpful and friendly. I've been to their shop a couple of times also and they look like they do good work. The first time I went to their shop they came outside to look at my Jeep and let me play on their RTI ramp and answered tons of questions even though I wasn't buying anything...it impressed me. You might try researching on www.rockymountainextreme.com which is a Utah based forum.

Medsker
Old 06-20-2007, 04:03 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Yukon
I am new to this forum,So was my last posting out of line ? or was it moved to where.Thanks for your help ,in advance
Uncertain what post you had moved to where... but yeah, things get shuffled around to be in the areas set up by the owners. I am guessing, but i would say a post seemed more appropriate in a different spot, so it got relocated.

Quick Reply: MT Logan Offroad