Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

My Black Rubi Unl 4dr My Is In!!!!!

Old 03-23-2007, 03:01 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up My Black Rubi Unl 4dr My Is In!!!!!

Hi All:
HALLELUJAH! The wait is over, well almost, I p ick her up tomorrow. The wierd part is I had just got off the phone with Chrysler to check the status and they said it was still KLZ; then because of a thread here...just to verify I asked "is it a 4 dr...she comes back after checking and says it a two door.. oh no, I thought..check again...then she says if my invoice shows its a 4dr then it is...they cannot check the details. Then like 45 minutes later the dealer calls with...guess what, its here...they have to check it out and I can pick her up tomorrow....I'M SO EXCITED!!! I had originally gone in to purchase in Oct '06, but could not order the MyGig, so in Jan '07, I placed my order, eventually found the JK Forum which made waiting easier..okay... I have sentence run on...will update with pictures soom!! WHEWEE BABY!! HALLELUJAH!!!
Old 03-23-2007, 05:00 PM
HEK
JK Freak

Congrats...and pics please....lots of pics.....
Old 03-23-2007, 06:34 PM
JK Newbie

Boazwife,

It's going to be a great day for you!!!!! I love mine, that is FOR SURE!!! Look forward to your observations after you drive it for a bit. Off road these things are incredible!

Loadstar
Old 03-24-2007, 08:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Big congrats!!!! I can only imagine your excitement.
Please give us a MyGig review once you have had a chance to check it out. Not much feedback on the forum yet from those with it...I am anxiously awaiting mine and hope it was worth the late availability.
Enjoy!
Old 03-24-2007, 08:02 PM
JK Newbie

Default MyGig is totally well worth the wait you will never get lost again

Picked up my Black Rubi with My Gig today. I absolutely LOVE the MyGig, it is very easy to use too. The Map can be viewed in either 2D or 3D. Entering destinations are simple. The best that I like about the Nav system is that you can have the map identify any location of your choice, such as gas stations, Starbucks, ATMs, etc. The radio is easy to program your favorites. I did this without reading the manual. Should of course give most of the credit to the 13 y/o nephew. I will read the manual and load my Ipod stuff tomorrow. Also will try to connect my cell to the bluetooth. I almost can not wait to get stuck in traffic there is so much to play with

http://images.kodakgallery.com/photo...13112_0_SM.jpg

[IMG]

Old 03-24-2007, 09:39 PM
JK Newbie

Default mygig function on your rig

Hi,
Can you tell me if you can reroute a poi while you are driving or do you have to stop.

Also, does the voice activation work for the GPS or the radio

Thanks
I'm deciding if I want to keep the mygig on my order

Mike
Old 03-25-2007, 07:57 AM
JK Newbie

Old 03-25-2007, 11:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

AWWWWWWW come on where's the pictures at. Stop being a teese
Old 03-25-2007, 03:38 PM
JK Newbie

Yes you can reroute while driving; you just cannot use the speller to input. However, if you have a passenger or want to take the personal risk you can input at stoplights, the car does not have to be in park. I don't think the voice command is active at all. I tried to use it and the blue tooth uconnect and the systems idicates that those options are not active.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:44 PM
JK Newbie

Default mygig function

Hi boazwife

Can you explain that you cannot use the speller while you are driving to change the POI?

Are you able to use the touch pad to change your POI destination while you are driving?

Thanks in adavance

Mike

Quick Reply: My Black Rubi Unl 4dr My Is In!!!!!