Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

N-Dure Roof Rack or Junk Yard Roof Rack?

Old 01-17-2013, 08:53 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default N-Dure Roof Rack or Junk Yard Roof Rack?

So I've been debating on buying the N-Dure roof rack or doing the Junk Yard Roof Rack. Those unfamilar with the Junk Yard Roof Rack you can check out by googling it. Won't let me post the link tp it. Was just looking for peoples opinions and experiences with both. The junk yard roof rack would be alot cheaper but than I have to drill into my roof. I also had a couple questions about the N-Dure if people could answer them for me. How well is it holding up? Can you take the hard top off while its on? What about the front two panels?

Thanks!
Old 04-06-2015, 12:20 PM
JK Newbie

Default N-Dure Roof Rack

uns3r,

I was wondering which roof rack Idea you had went with. If you got the N-Dure one, then I was wondering how it is holding up. I have just purchased the N-Dure for my 08 JKR.

Thanks
Old 08-28-2019, 07:18 AM
JK Newbie

I can take of my freedom top panels with it on just fine. The problem is, spring through fall I want to go with a soft top.

Quick Reply: N-Dure Roof Rack or Junk Yard Roof Rack?