Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

NC Dealership for Service

Old 02-14-2018, 05:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default NC Dealership for Service

Hey All question and comment?.
Was wondering if any of you in North Carolina use US1 Chrysler/ Jeep dealership for your service?
I have been using another big known dealership but they have just made to many mistakes that should not be happening. Stupid things that could have hurt me my family and or our Jeeps.
So any feed back on US1 or another good service provider in the Raleigh area would be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-15-2018, 04:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Bump. Any body?
Old 02-15-2018, 01:49 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have used Leith Jeep and they were good. Our club does have a relationship with them. I also bought my WK2 Trailhawk there last year

I have also used Sport Durst in Durham. I bought my JK from them in 2012. They are closer to me and have stood behind some fairly expensive repairs when I had the same issues within the Mopar parts warranty.

I have heard horror stories about Capital Jeep in Garner.
Old 02-16-2018, 10:04 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I use to use National Dodge but switched to Sanders Ford, National told me I need to replace all my seals and gaskets to fix 1 little leak, Took my jeep to Sanders they looked at it and fixed the leak.at a portion of the price National wanted.
Old 02-20-2018, 05:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks guys
Any others out there on US1?
Old 02-20-2018, 04:08 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have all my inspections and oil changes done at Leith on Capital. I have zero complaints with them and I happen to know the tech Adrian that does both. He went to Wake Tech with my son and is a good kid. As for all other things on the Jeep, i just take care of it myself (stuck calipers, thermostat, etc.).

If you go, tell them Scooby sent you.

Old 02-20-2018, 06:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey Scooby thanks. They are the other dealer that I have been looking at and they are not to far from me. If I go there I will drop your name.

Quick Reply: NC Dealership for Service