Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

new price vs used price

Old 08-24-2011, 06:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new price vs used price

Looking to buy my first Jeep Wrangler. I can find a used 2dr (few years old) with about 35k miles for around 18 plus or minus. New on the lot is listing for around 26K but I think I can at least get them for 21K. Wondering if there are any good deals to look for at dealerships. What is a reasonable new price for at least AC and a hard top?
Old 08-24-2011, 06:37 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by crawdaddy
Looking to buy my first Jeep Wrangler. I can find a used 2dr (few years old) with about 35k miles for around 18 plus or minus. New on the lot is listing for around 26K but I think I can at least get them for 21K. Wondering if there are any good deals to look for at dealerships. What is a reasonable new price for at least AC and a hard top?

new you can get 3% off invoice easy

yea you don't save much with a used Jeep. Holds value verry well
Old 08-24-2011, 06:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by crawdaddy
I bought my brand new 2010 2dr w/auto, hard top and ac for 21,500. It listed for 25,500. I got it the first week of oct when the 11's were just starting to come in and they needed to sell the old stuff. Go new if you can. That way you know everything thats ever happened to it.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

There are still dealers who have new 2010's on the lot here in CA. Try to find a deal like that and you will be set.

Quick Reply: new price vs used price