Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Order date Shipping date stories

Old 01-05-2008, 10:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Order date Shipping date stories

Toronto, Ontario. Rubicon, Det. Yellow, soft top, manual, 2-door. No extras.

My dealer put my order through on December 16th 2007. He just told me that my Rubi will be shipped from the factory on January 16th 2008!
However, another guy ordered an almost identical Rubi in July and his shipping date is a week after mine! The only difference is his is Rock Red, mine is Det. Yellow. Go figure! We weren't figuring on such an early date so now he has to hang onto my JK until my last lease payment on the car in April
Old 01-05-2008, 11:37 PM
JK Freak

ordered mine in feb '07 and drove it home 27 days later.
Old 01-06-2008, 04:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sparky
Toronto, Ontario. Rubicon, Det. Yellow, soft top, manual, 2-door. No extras.

My dealer put my order through on December 16th 2007. He just told me that my Rubi will be shipped from the factory on January 16th 2008!
However, another guy ordered an almost identical Rubi in July and his shipping date is a week after mine! The only difference is his is Rock Red, mine is Det. Yellow. Go figure! We weren't figuring on such an early date so now he has to hang onto my JK until my last lease payment on the car in April
I commend you on your superior taste in color! At least you can drive by and touch your JK every day. That must be hard for a dealer to have such a desirable JK just sitting there.....waiting.... Make sure he doesn't use it as a demo or put it in the showroom!

Quick Reply: Order date Shipping date stories