Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Quadratec= bad customer service

Old 08-23-2011, 03:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quadratec= bad customer service

back in june in ordered the eibach lift level coil kit. as of today i still havent received them. its been two months now. everytime i try to get an answer from Quadratec i am told the same thing. we're getting them in this week. they've been telling me that for the past 4 weeks now. theres no reimbursement for waiting this long. someone at Quadratec has seriously dropped the ball. as much as i like some of quadratecs products i seriously doubt ill be ordering from them again anytime soon
Old 08-23-2011, 03:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Did you try contacting the rep on the forum? Maybe he can get you some answers or hook you up with a deal?...
Old 08-23-2011, 03:53 PM
JK Super Freak

you can always return it and get charged a 20% restocking fee for a item you never got and they don't have to restock. that was my last straw with them after i was told it was in stock. i would just get as much money back as possible and order what you want from northridge 4x4. if he doesn't have it look at other options. i would do that anyway but that is a whole different thread on lift kits.
Old 08-23-2011, 03:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by codysanders
you can always return it and get charged a 20% restocking fee for a item you never got and they don't have to restock. that was my last straw with them after i was told it was in stock. i would just get as much money back as possible and order what you want from northridge 4x4. if he doesn't have it look at other options. i would do that anyway but that is a whole different thread on lift kits.

Thats the only reason im still holding out. ill be damned if they get any of my money without me getting something in return. and as far as lift kits go, this is for a daily driver so i cant get too crazy.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

I had the exact same thing happen to me awhile back with a bumper and I had to cancel the order and was still charged 3 days after canceling it and they called me to find out why the whole order wouldn't go through on my credit card.. thats when i let em have it i was tired of their crap. oh yeah they wanted me to sign for the stuff they sent me that was supposed to be canceled and then pay to send it back and again I let em have it lol so they intercepted the package and had it sent back to them and I haven't looked...NEVER again will I order from them
Old 08-23-2011, 04:37 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Call your bank or imaginary funds provider and file a claim on the charge.

You will get your money back
Old 08-23-2011, 04:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

As I've said...I will NEVER use Quadratec again. They shipped me wrong cover for my Jeep...twice! Finally I told 'em to cancel order and refund my money. Joe at the company said he was gonna try the cover on the jeep...HELLO! YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME TELL YOU IT DIDN'T FIT?!?!

Never heard back whether that cover fit or not! LOL!
Old 08-23-2011, 04:46 PM
JK Freak

Hmm, I've ordered many parts from quadratec and have never had any issues. Very fast shipping, and when I had to return a full 3" lift kit (decided on a 2.5" instead) they sent UPS to my house to pick it up with a prepaid return label.

Last edited by XBlacky08X; 08-31-2011 at 05:39 PM.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:57 PM
JK Junkie

I've only had one incident like this happen to me with them and it was enough for me to stray away from them for a long while but now that I've recently interacted with the forum rep on here (Joe) I am slowly starting to snatch up the little items since they get here in 1 day and not 5-6. I'm still not sold on making a large purchase with them just yet, but as for Joe I must say he's a good dude who makes things right and answers the phone when you call his ext.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

I've ordered from them and had returns, delays, etc. Nothing was ever charged till it shipped and they credited returns fast. There was no restocking fee, ever. And they had a very liberal 30 day return policy. Some others out there have a 7 day return or restocking fees or poor email notifications. I don't work for them but the have always been great to deal with. I hope you get it rectified.

Quick Reply: Quadratec= bad customer service