Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Road Trip Essentials?

Old 01-22-2019, 08:03 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LeftCoastTeufel
I am taking a long road trip with my girlfriend and dog from Southern California to Seattle. We are hitting up Big Sur and the Redwoods along with other various campgrounds along the way.

This is our first long road trip in the Jeep. Any suggestions either in terms of helpful hints with the vehicle itself, or in terms of helpful items you purchased to make the trip more enjoyable (e.g. neck pillow, gear rack, etc etc).

Any and all suggestions are welcome. Looking forward to putting some more miles on my jeep.
Hi,

By reading your thread, I felt something missing and that was your car document and yours too. Take your documents digitally instead for keeping by paper templates and also an emergency kit. Hope you will enjoy these tips.
Old 01-24-2019, 10:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Sounds great! I like to road trip with a quickie outdoor dining set for eating at amazing stops and enjoying the view. I love my coastal California. Never gets old. If you’ve never done this trip before, you are in for a spectacular treat.

Quick Reply: Road Trip Essentials?