Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Saharas = Mall Crawlers?

Old 08-03-2011, 04:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jeeps beside being mall crawlers are really good at attracting girls.... so it does not matter if is a sahara, rubi or x.. they do a really good job... and all that girls want is to ride with the top off and from what I know about jeeps you can do that in all the trims... sahara's rule......
Old 08-03-2011, 04:41 PM
JK Freak

They could be. Pretty much just as much as any other Jeep JK can -- or they can be fun hardcore wheeling machines.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Chryslerchris I must say, you have guts. You posted a highly volatile topic and you got flamed really bad, but you stuck to your guns. You didnt turn tail and run .
I may not agree with your original post, but I do commend you for sticking up for yourself.
At the end of the day I'll respect someone more for sticky up for themselves and defending their view than those who say your a douche, dick, ass, mother sucker, or whatever. My .02
Old 08-03-2011, 06:21 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by moalder

Fruity Sahara ownin', mall crawling soccer mom here!
Apparently, not only am I not a cool Jeep owner, but I'm not even a cool Sahara owner. I've never heard of this 'frozen pickle mod' of which you speak.
Is there a write up for that?
Nice! My reply was a joke. I like all Jeeps an Jeepers, not judging here. All except Hard Top Jeeps! Dont see the point...lol
Old 08-03-2011, 06:43 PM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by ChryslerChris
No offense to the guys and gals who use their Saharas for offroading and doing the JK name proud (you're definitely excluded from this generalization), but I can't help but think that the Sahara and it's matching colored hard-top, fenders and chromed out bumper accents were just MADE for the soccer moms and I-ain't-into-that-Jeep-culture-thingy people out there? Hey have to keep the brand profitable, right?
Out of curiosity I looked at his jeep and get this....he has "mall crawler" sahara side steps, 16" chrome mall crawler wheels and It looks like a smiley face spare tire cover to keep the mud off his spare
Old 08-03-2011, 07:01 PM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

By the way Chris I'm just messing with you...
Old 08-03-2011, 07:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ryan0260
Out of curiosity I looked at his jeep and get this....he has "mall crawler" sahara side steps, 16" chrome mall crawler wheels and It looks like a smiley face spare tire cover to keep the mud off his spare
I was gonna point that out, too. But I figured he'd had enough.

Old 08-03-2011, 08:28 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by SilverJK12
this poor jeep
LOL!! is this a Goodwill crawler???
Old 08-03-2011, 10:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by myz28u
Chryslerchris I must say, you have guts. You posted a highly volatile topic and you got flamed really bad, but you stuck to your guns. You didnt turn tail and run .
I may not agree with your original post, but I do commend you for sticking up for yourself.
At the end of the day I'll respect someone more for sticky up for themselves and defending their view than those who say your a douche, dick, ass, mother sucker, or whatever. My .02
Thank you my friend I didn't choose to start a flame war but it happened and I just rolled with it. Some people were genuinely POed and I honestly think they're taking life too seriously, but I had a blast reading a lot of the other deadpan replies here. Jeepers are Jeep on, y'all.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Ryan0260
By the way Chris I'm just messing with you...
Don't be dissin my smiley, bro. That's fighting words there

Quick Reply: Saharas = Mall Crawlers?