Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Security Cover for Soft Top Sahara

Old 04-10-2018, 10:56 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Security Cover for Soft Top Sahara

I'm looking for recommendations of a solid cover to secure the area behind the rear seat of our 2 dr softtop Sahara. I'm hesitant to put anything back there when we are traveling because the soft top would make it easy for someone to help themselves to our stuff. I've seen a few in the popular Jeep parts catalogs but I am hoping for recommendations from folks that have them in use. Preferably without any drilling. Any info and especially pics would be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by Sniperfox; 04-10-2018 at 11:20 AM.
Old 04-10-2018, 11:22 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,820 Likes on 1,590 Posts

I think the Tuffy enclosures are still the best options out there.....and unfortunately a tough pill to swallow in regards to cost for what you get...probably even more so for a 2dr.
Old 04-10-2018, 01:04 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Tuffy will be your best bet aside from building your own "lid". I built a partial that just kept casual glances out of my trunk but only used it for a year.
Old 04-27-2018, 12:04 PM
JK Newbie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The cheapest option would be some sort of toolbox with a hasp on it so you could padlock it.
I mounted a truck style toolbox in the back of my JK since i removed the back seat.

Quick Reply: Security Cover for Soft Top Sahara