Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Spirit of the Wild (Ted Nugent New Jeep Delivery)

Old 01-11-2019, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

Received 207 Likes on 181 Posts
Default Spirit of the Wild (Ted Nugent New Jeep Delivery)

I had a treat this morning driving on the highway to work. I saw 4 Wranglers on a trailer and as I got a closer look, I noticed they seemed to look like brand spanking new CJs. Anyways as I pulled along the side of the carrier, it became obvious who these rigs were being delivered to...none other than the Great White Buffalo, Uncle Ted Nugent. Right down to the Zebra stripe hoods and the Ted Nugent "Spirit of the Wild" decals

This was a day, I really wish I had my dash cams setup and working to get some better pics and videos. I tried my best to take some pics and videos with my phone, while also driving along side of this rig at 65mph. Here's some of the pix I got. I'll try to edit up the videos and upload those as well. For now I'm excited to share these. Apparently these are new ROXOR OFF Road built Jeeps.

This is how I want my next Jeep(s) built and delivered to me as well.

Here's a Youtube vid from Roxor in the mean-time.

Last edited by Rednroll; 01-11-2019 at 10:15 AM.
The following users liked this post:
WheelinWillyFifteen (11-20-2019)

Quick Reply: Spirit of the Wild (Ted Nugent New Jeep Delivery)