Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tax return money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-11-2011, 09:54 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it was supposed to be a trektop(new style NX).... now a crown for one of my teeth b/c my health/dental blows... seriously $800!!! WTF... and that is with the discount...
Old 02-12-2011, 08:34 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tlags24
it was supposed to be a trektop(new style NX).... now a crown for one of my teeth b/c my health/dental blows... seriously $800!!! WTF... and that is with the discount...
Quit your job. Go on welfare and they will pay for your teeth. Then abuse the system, get hooked on drugs and get more money! That's what all these scum bags in my area do. Seriously thought sorry about your tooth. They have a zero% interest health care credit card called "care credit" you can use it at the doc. Dentist. And even the vet! I have one for my dog... Ya I know... He's accident prone. Maybe you could put half on the credit card and pay cash for the other half... And still get a trek top... Good luck to you either way.. Ps... Don't come back with a gold grill!!

Quick Reply: !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tax return money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!