JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   JK Talk (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/)
-   -   is it too soon? (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/too-soon-298800/)

stagedtrip 03-12-2014 04:55 PM

is it too soon?

1 Attachment(s)
Top and doors off this week? My week off starts tomorrow. Last year I ran no top from April to November doors came off in June. Got that itch already, anyone else roll no top as soon as they can bare a little chill???

Attachment 536995

fultonromero12 03-12-2014 06:26 PM

I can't wait either. My top is coming off fri. Usually run my spider shade with no doors until the family starts complaining and refuses to ride with me.

Sent from my iPad using JK-Forum

stagedtrip 03-12-2014 06:47 PM

My girls don't complain, they love it no matter what. The wiff complains but she doesn't need to ride with me

WarBank 03-12-2014 06:48 PM

Topless in AL

I feel for you up there in Idaho.. Go ahead though.. take it off.. These JKs have excellent heaters!
Actually I lived in Boise about 5 years so I know your itch'n about now.
I live down here in AL now and it definitely has it's positives when it comes to warmer weather.

robsjeep9 03-12-2014 06:51 PM

It's going to be -32 with the windchill tomorrow morning here a tad too cold for me lol
Can't even think about it yet.... Sad :(
Oh and JEALOUS :)

stagedtrip 03-12-2014 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by WarBank (Post 3859775)
I feel for you up there in Idaho.. Go ahead though.. take it off.. These JKs have excellent heaters!
Actually I lived in Boise about 5 years so I know your itch'n about now.
I live down here in AL now and it definitely has it's positives when it comes to warmer weather.

Yeah everyone at work thought there was something wring with me last year for having no top when I did

stagedtrip 03-12-2014 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by robsjeep9 (Post 3859777)
It's going to be -32 with the windchill tomorrow morning here a tad too cold for me lol

Good God man, that's like December temps here. I feel for ya, -32 is horrid

AlexjeepVb 03-12-2014 06:55 PM

I went topless yesterday:thumbsup:, But would not consider it permentally here for a while still, weather temps are crazy here 70 on day, snowing the next. +1 on the dam jeep heaters haha, thats one thing Jeep def got right.

WarBank 03-12-2014 07:02 PM

Too cold for me

Originally Posted by robsjeep9 (Post 3859777)

I'm not sure where your at with that kind of weather. I was up in Barrie a few weeks ago. It was cold cold cold but I forgot how beautiful it is up there...Nice
When you do finally rip the top off, you got plenty of nice places to ride that's for sure..

nik81818 03-12-2014 07:04 PM

I took my doors off on Monday realized it was premature and put them on last night. Day is in the 70's but night is cold for me like low 60's

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk