Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Rubicon sticker question

Old 10-12-2012, 03:56 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rubicon sticker question

Ok so here is an odd question lol. Can anyone tell me this.... When u read the drivers side and pass. Side of the rubicon sticker do the both read left to right or does the pass side read left to right and the driver side read right to left? Had my own stickers made (not rubicon) but wld like to mount them the same way
Old 10-12-2012, 03:57 PM
JK Newbie

Default Sticer

Ok so here is an odd question lol. Can anyone tell me this.... When u read the drivers side and pass. Side of the rubicon sticker do the both read left to right or does the pass side read left to right and the driver side read right to left? Had my own stickers made (not rubicon) but wld like to mount them the same way
Old 10-12-2012, 04:00 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 09jku
Left to right ....both sides
Old 10-12-2012, 04:02 PM
JK Freak

tell me. do you read left to right or right to left?
Old 10-12-2012, 04:05 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 951JEEP
Lol u read left to right but I saw a rubi with the opposite today and made me think
Old 10-12-2012, 04:06 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 951JEEP
Lol u read left to right but I saw a rubi with the opposite today and made me think
Old 10-13-2012, 08:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

"NOCIBUR"
Old 10-13-2012, 11:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ruby Tuesday
"NOCIBUR"
If you go in to a bathroom and say that in to the mirror 3 times in the dark, a Jeep will come through the mirror and run you over.
Old 10-17-2012, 05:37 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by FlameRedJK

If you go in to a bathroom and say that in to the mirror 3 times in the dark, a Jeep will come through the mirror and run you over.
Bahahahaha I went to try it but only got to 2 but got scared and Cldnt do it a 3rd!
Old 10-18-2012, 07:41 AM
JK Newbie

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-a...decals-250979/

ok so here is what im talking about i found this on the for sale forum. see how both "Rubicon" and "Wrangler" stickers are written the same direction, stay with me here i know im rambling, so when u put them on the right and left side of the jeep the "rubicon" will start on the left side with the R toured the cab and on the right side the R will start at the grill side this is the issue i have with the stickers i bought. soooooo is this the correct look or does one side need to be made differently so that the R starts at the cab or grill side on both sides?

Quick Reply: Rubicon sticker question