Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Trek Armor Supreme

Old 08-31-2013, 07:28 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trek Armor Supreme

I just ordered some Trek Armor Supreme seat covers for my 2013 JKS and was wondering if anyone had any install tips. As I was researching the covers I noted that a lot of people mentioned that the install was a little tricky and if like to know if anyone has any little tricks to getting them on quick.
How long did your install take?

Thanks
*Jeep Wave*
Old 09-03-2013, 03:30 PM
JK Super Freak

I just installed my rear cover last week, I have no idea what all the hype about this install is! Just watch a YouTube video bc Trek Armor won't provide you with any details, once the headrests are removed it's a simple process. All you will need is an 18mm socket and breaker bar. I'd recommend spraying the cover with an entire can of 3M ScotchGuard for added protection. It took about 30 minutes to install, and that was including cleaning the seat first and spraying the cover with 3M.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3956857958.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	494706

Last edited by Tripletsi; 09-04-2013 at 12:24 PM.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just got mine in. These things sure are heavy duty!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2841800395.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	496932

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 09-21-2013, 05:41 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I would get these but the price tag on them I could get a locker or a bumper for that price which is more important to me than seat covers.
Old 09-21-2013, 05:58 PM
JK Newbie

I'm wantin' a set real bad... My drivers seat's vinyl is cracking and these covers are still cheaper than new a seat.

TrekArmor has a good rep and great reviews on the quality of craftsmanship.

Plus, and a BIG plus for me... Mitch seems like good people. I have emailed TrekArmor twice with questions, and he has been very prompt with replying and helpful.

A few more pennies and I'll be ordering mine... Even though I want lockers too.
Old 09-21-2013, 06:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jonathan_JK
I would get these but the price tag on them I could get a locker or a bumper for that price which is more important to me than seat covers.
Lol, i feel the same way. My driver seat has a few little tears in it after 6.5 years and I've been looking into covers. Wish I had in the past, but oh well.

Anyways, I just went with a cabela's trail gear bucket seat cover for $28 delivered. It doesn't look nearly as good as some of these high end ones, fits a little loose over the seat, but the back is pretty nice and tight. It'll do for a good while while I work on other stuff. I might try and figure out something with the seat to tighten it up too

I will probably get those trek armors if I ever have the cash to blow though. Very nice.

Quick Reply: Trek Armor Supreme