Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

stock fender marker lense!

Old 11-05-2009, 07:30 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stock fender marker lense!

the orange lense on my front stock fender isnt exactly anything special and i kinda wana do something different, even as simple as changing it to a diff lense color, light clear or something? anybody know if they sell anything like this? and where?
Old 11-05-2009, 07:32 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mattyhfd
the orange lense on my front stock fender isnt exactly anything special and i kinda wana do something different, even as simple as changing it to a diff lense color, light clear or something? anybody know if they sell anything like this? and where?
Go down to the local auto parts store and pick up a can a VHT and tint them black to match the fender, they will still be orange when turned on.
Old 11-06-2009, 04:55 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 09rubicon
Go down to the local auto parts store and pick up a can a VHT and tint them black to match the fender, they will still be orange when turned on.
This is the route I went with my sidemarkers and signal lights, a year later they still look good You can also buy smoked or clear lenses with replacement LED's from Recon truck accessories, they look awesome but they arent cheap. I thought Quadratec was selling just the replacement lenses but I can't find anything on their website.

Last edited by Adam3612; 11-06-2009 at 10:13 AM.
Old 11-06-2009, 09:10 AM
JK Newbie

I've always loved the clear signals, you can find em everywhere online.

Quick Reply: stock fender marker lense!