Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

What has happened to our community?

Old 09-20-2014, 12:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just like in the army you "salute the rank, not the man", i just wave at the jeep, not the driver...
Old 09-20-2014, 02:23 PM
-

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

First.. I've altered my signature to reflect our attitude toward the wave.. Second.. this has been brought up so many times.. and I've been called a few names because of my suggestions why the wave isn't more noticeable these days..
Third.. and this is depressing.. Our 2 year total of waves out of waiving to nearly 500+ jeeps through several states.. is a whopping 18.. again this could be due to my charming personality.. but I still wave.. even if they don't wave back..
So today, Just return from PA (Peter's Apple Orchard) and of course had lunch at Hoss's steak house.. but get this.. waved at 10 jeeps.. 7 waved back and most of these were the older TJ or YJ models.. One jeeper drove an AEV edition.. never waved. Another was a member of "Way of Life" plastered right on his windshield.. never waved.. and the last jeeper.. some old man and his wife.. Nope didn't wave either.. Heh.. even got two waves from Jeepers while they were gassing up..

Quick Reply: What has happened to our community?