Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Where can I get these.laminated side protectors?

Old 08-31-2017, 11:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by resharp001
Not to hijack the thread, but you seeing a run on gas stations in Oklahoma? Dang DFW area is running dry. Lots of stations out of gas completely, and prices are rising fast! This situation could get really interesting.
Wow yes, I filled up yesterday and it had gone up .30 overnight. I just came back from town and it's up another .10 today. I asked about it and they said the hurricane had caused 13 refineries to shut down. Pure gas is now $2.45. I'm glad we got back from our trip before this happened, I had to give up to $2.99 for ethanol gas in those resort towns.
Old 09-01-2017, 11:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered the skins yesterday from 4wheelparts and they got here today! I didn't use the faster shipping, I used the free shipping. They must have a store in Tulsa, maybe that's why I got them so fast and why I had to pay tax. I'll post a picture after I get them on.

Not bad, they didn't fit perfectly but close enough.

Last edited by MikeOK; 09-02-2017 at 01:18 PM.

Quick Reply: Where can I get these.laminated side protectors?