JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   JK Talk (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/)
-   -   Where are my JK Decals? (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/where-my-jk-decals-50701/)

TommyG 08-08-2008 10:31 AM

Where are my JK Decals?

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the JK Decals? I ordered mine on July 30th and still have not received them. I was hoping they would have been here by now. Eddie from project-jk confirmed he received my order on July 30th so I know the order is in.

Gabryael 08-08-2008 11:39 AM

Couple of weeks maybe. I ordered three times (don't ask). Read WOL's post about applying the decals, it'll svae you from re-orders.

RebelJeeper 08-08-2008 12:36 PM

Took me about a week or 10 days to get my TX area decals (I'm closer than you are also)...probably depends mostly on whether he has any or not...if waiting on a batch to get made up, it may take a little longer. Eddie has a disclaimer for most of the stickers on the Project site.

RedneckJeep 08-08-2008 01:06 PM

It says when you order um to allow 2-3 weeks.

LedZepp877 08-08-2008 01:09 PM

i've been waiting over three weeks now for my area decals :sad2:

TommyG 08-14-2008 05:39 PM

Got my decals today. Put them on and they look awesome. It started raining really hard about 10 minutes after I put them on but I will take some pics tomorrow to post.

mkjeep 08-14-2008 06:31 PM

Waited about 3 weeks before I pm'd Eddie , got em the next day. I say give him another week then pm or e-mail him. JK stickers ROCK, people think you have some new model jeep, especially if it's modded. Not an X, Not a Sahara,Not a Rubicon, unless u leave those stickers on also.

TommyG 08-14-2008 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by mkjeep (Post 641123)
Waited about 3 weeks before I pm'd Eddie , got em the next day. I say give him another week then pm or e-mail him. JK stickers ROCK, people think you have some new model jeep, especially if it's modded. Not an X, Not a Sahara,Not a Rubicon, unless u leave those stickers on also.

You must have misread my latest post, I got my stickers today and they look awesome!!! I am taking pics tomorrow to post.

mkjeep 08-14-2008 06:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Maybe I shoulda put it like this, even if you leave the other stickers, people still think it's a special model. Guys that see mine who don't know what I've done to it say I've never seen the JK model , where did you get it? I like it better than those other 4dr Soccer mom jeeps!
Attachment 11794

Desert Fox 08-14-2008 07:23 PM

I received my decals 10 working days after I ordered them, and I even made a change to the order. Eddie did exactly what he said he would do. No problems and no complaints from me. Eddie's the bomb !