JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   JK Talk (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/)
-   -   Who got the best deal on a 07 Wrangler X (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/who-got-best-deal-07-wrangler-x-3017/)

Gringo Loco 02-07-2007 06:02 PM

Who got the best deal on a 07 Wrangler X

I'm just wondering if any one got any killer deals on an 07 Wrangler X model. Anyone use employee discount to lower the deal? How low do you think I can get one that has an msrp of $20,500.

Thanx in advance

Chris

superboo 02-07-2007 08:44 PM

there's a bunch of people that got invoice -1%. that or $500 below invoice in a case or two i heard about would probably be the best.

unfortunately, those kinds of deals are probably long gone unless you buy one outright either through AAFES (military sales), Costco, Jeep warehouse, or somewhere similarl. for those of us doing the good ole upside-down tradein on a new vehicle dance, we're lucky to see $500 below MSRP.

Renegade 02-08-2007 03:30 AM

Steve White Motors, in Hickory, NC sellls at or below invoice. You can check their inventory at www.stevewhitemotors.com or jeep.com. They also have Jeeps listed on eBay. I bought mine through them. Contact Rex Humphrey if you're close to them. He is easy to work with.

HankJr 02-08-2007 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by Renegade (Post 28741)
Steve White Motors, in Hickory, NC sellls at or below invoice. You can check their inventory at www.stevewhitemotors.com or jeep.com. They also have Jeeps listed on eBay. I bought mine through them. Contact Rex Humphrey if you're close to them. He is easy to work with.

Great hint! I'll be in the market and in NC. I'll look into it. Thanks.

SaleenPowr 02-08-2007 04:39 AM

I got mine at invoice and they threw in two frre oil changes and two tanks of gas. Invoice on my car was $25,000 and change. Pretty much fully loaded 4 door X model.

jeepingib 02-08-2007 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by HankJr (Post 28763)
Great hint! I'll be in the market and in NC. I'll look into it. Thanks.

If you are in Afghanistan you should really check out the AAFES purchase program. I just ordered a Rubicon, but I also priced a X at the same time. With 4.10's, Anti-Spin Diff. 6 speaker system, Sirius, Power Convenience group, 23s quick order package, and Hard top, came out to $24,845.00

HankJr 02-08-2007 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by jeepingib (Post 28859)
If you are in Afghanistan you should really check out the AAFES purchase program. I just ordered a Rubicon, but I also priced a X at the same time. With 4.10's, Anti-Spin Diff. 6 speaker system, Sirius, Power Convenience group, 23s quick order package, and Hard top, came out to $24,845.00

Wow, and that was through AAFES? I'm thinking of the same kind of deal (thanks to the input here) in the X. I'll take a look.

jeepingib 02-09-2007 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by HankJr (Post 29265)
Wow, and that was through AAFES? I'm thinking of the same kind of deal (thanks to the input here) in the X. I'll take a look.

That is straight from the quote paperwork I have in front of me. That was the price for the X I got a quote for, not the Rubicon I ordered. Just want to make sure you saw that.

HankJr 02-09-2007 08:23 AM

Yup, I figured that was the case. I'll keep them in mind. A few more months here before I start getting psyched. :driving:

mattbenn8 02-09-2007 01:45 PM

I ordered mine thru AAFES. Got a great deal on a 2dr I pick it up in 17 days!!!!
Check out http://www.encs.com Their pricing on the web site is not correct, but it has pdf files of the mfg rebates offered to the military that change at the beginning of every month. When I got mine it was $1600. The last time I checked it was 500 for the 2dr and 1000(i think) for the 4dr. If you put a refundable deposit(I want to say $200) they'll just give you whatever the highest rebate was between the time you put the depostit down and the time you picked up the car.

Matt