Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Who's going to Moab Safari over Easter?

Old 03-23-2008, 08:32 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by toad
I figured this may be the best thread to let everyone know...

I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a toadally awesome time! Will get pics up ASAP as I took over 1000. Was really great to meet alot of the new people and put the faces to the names. There was clearly not enough time to do everything we wanted so we'll have to go back next year and stay longer. I've missed being on the board so I hope I didn't miss too much of anything. Oh..and I have to say..my pineapples were delicious. ...so I was told.
i think i passed you guys headed north out of town around 10:00/10:30ish. i was just getting in to town. i did fins and things and loved it! cleared everything in a stock 2dr x. people couldn't believe i didn't have lockers. the traction control and LSD in these are fantastic. i pulled a cherokee with open diffs up a ledge because he couldnt make it up!

it was a blast and i saw so many nices jk's. i never did find the vendor area. i wanted to buy a lift while i was there. did northridge have a booth or anything?
Old 03-23-2008, 10:34 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moab Safari

Just got back this afternoon. Absolutely loved it. Trying to get back April 25-27 from SLC area.

Quick Reply: Who's going to Moab Safari over Easter?