Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

WIN a Trip to Wheel at Moab, Rubicon Trail and Ouray from XT (ExtremeTerrain.com)!

Old 11-12-2013, 05:42 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WIN a Trip to Wheel at Moab, Rubicon Trail and Ouray from XT (ExtremeTerrain.com)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qik5ijQhFl0 One lucky winner will win 3 all expenses paid trips to 3 different locations!!

Moab, UT // Rubicon Trail, CA // Ouray, CO

You and one friend will be flown to each location for a weekend long off-roading adventure that includes hotel and travel. Don't miss your chance to explore some of the most well-known Jeep locations on the map

Moab, UT:
The Moab area’s beauty, history, and hundreds of miles of old mining roads and 4x4 trails make it a perfect place to test driver and vehicle. Moab has a full range of backcountry trails, from 2-wheel drive backcountry scenic rides to the ultimate 4-wheel drive trails. Trails such as Secret Spire and Chicken Corners are great for beginners, while Pritchett Canyon and Golden Spike will get the adrenaline pumping in even the most experienced drivers.

Ouray, CO:
Ouray has earned the much-deserved reputation as the "Jeeping Capital of the World". Jeep roads, rated from easy to difficult, traverse a variety of terrain from extreme high mountain passes and rugged winding roads. The roads and vistas are truly spectacular. You'll have limitless opportunities, from easy scenic drives to rugged challenges, along trails the miners built to passes that climb to spectacular heights. All of these have one factor in common: they traverse some of the most beautiful scenery in the world, abundant with wildflowers, ghost towns, abandoned mines, animal life, all with breathtaking vistas.

Rubicon Trail, CA:
The Rubicon Trail is the most famous 4WD trail in the world. It was originally a Native American trail connecting the Sacramento Valley and Lake Tahoe. Rubicon Trail is now widely recognized as the premiere OHV route in the United States and has been called the “crown jewel of all off highway trails.” At one time, it was revered as the most difficult, rated 10 on a scale of one to 10, due to its narrow passages, rocky climbs, and occasional mud hole.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:02 PM
JK Forum Regional Rep

Come on lucky 3's
Old 11-13-2013, 04:52 AM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

This is awesome. For people that don't live close to these trails, it will be a great adventure!
Old 11-13-2013, 06:43 AM
JK Newbie

Contest is only open to residents of the United States What about us Canadians. All of my parts come from down south! haha
Old 11-13-2013, 11:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Already signed up.......fingers crossed
Old 11-13-2013, 08:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Broken site

Registration appears to be broken.
Old 11-18-2013, 06:05 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by ShutterBug
Registration appears to be broken.
Did you try to register again Shutterbug? I want to make sure I get any issues fixed so everyone has a chance!
Old 11-18-2013, 07:14 AM
JK Junkie

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Registered for this and I think I got in for the $600 shopping spree
Old 11-18-2013, 07:18 AM
JK Freak

Sadly I haven't been able to make a trip to any of these locations. Here's to hoping!!
Old 11-18-2013, 04:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have never been to wheel at any of these places nor have I ever traveled to Utah or cal. It would be awesome to win these trips...

Quick Reply: WIN a Trip to Wheel at Moab, Rubicon Trail and Ouray from XT (ExtremeTerrain.com)!