JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   JK Talk (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/)
-   -   Windshield Decal... (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/windshield-decal-42692/)

RedneckJeep 06-01-2008 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by ChewyGranola (Post 529649)
Wow. You were a big help to him. I believe he was talking about his windshield not yours.

I vote for: Unlimited

Well, his original question was "Which one do you like?" I had no sense of exclusion from that question. I gave my opinion, which I have for a valid reason. I only have one eye after being attacked by a bobcat when I was eight. So, to me, anything impeding vision AT ALL on a windshield is not a good idea. I gave my opinion because the original post seemed to indicate an open discussion on the subject. Who knows? Perhaps my response might lead him to think about it and change his mind. Not that I'm trying to talk him out of it, but rather just give another perspective. Lastly, I think that I am smart enough to figure out that he was talking about his windshield, but he asked for OTHER peoples' OPINIONS.

[M]IKE 06-01-2008 04:24 PM

How about...

"H2 RESCUE VEHICLE" or...

"DON'T FOLLOW ME, YOU WON'T MAKE IT" or...

"SAHARA...IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER"

only_in_my_jeep 06-01-2008 04:41 PM

Keeping personal opinion on what should be on the windshield to myself unlike others here given the options I choose UNLIMITED. I do this not because it's an unlimited but rather the jeep itself is full of unlimited things not the least of which is fun.

BARNO 06-01-2008 04:59 PM

My vote would be to put just "Jeep"

BJeepJK 06-01-2008 05:46 PM

JEEP is only 4 letters I don't think it would look right on the windshield and if you try to stretch it out it would look worse. IMO I don't like when people put JEEP, Dodge, Chevy ... across the window. If you cann't tell what it is by looking at it then chances are that you don't care what it is.

Gravel Gertie 06-01-2008 10:27 PM

Maybe "Jeeps aren't for sissies". :D

TeddyDLV 06-01-2008 10:57 PM

I have "JEEP GIRLS LIKE IT TOPLESS AND DIRTY" across my windshield you can get the letters high enough that you only see about a quarter of an inch from inside. :thumbsup:

HappyCurmudgeon 06-02-2008 03:32 AM

:eek2:

*cough*

oh bother, now what was the question....

oh yeah, windshield banners...

Mine say "United States Air Force" and it always will, no matter what I personally drive.

berg 06-02-2008 05:43 AM

I don't know if I'd have the ballS to put this on my Jeep. But I saw a rice burner with a decal across the windshield that, using the same color and font that Dunkin Donuts uses, said "FUCKIN GONUTS"

only_in_my_jeep 06-02-2008 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by berg (Post 530692)
I don't know if I'd have the ballS to put this on my Jeep. But I saw a rice burner with a decal across the windshield that, using the same color and font that Dunkin Donuts uses, said "FUCKIN GONUTS"

OOOOO I like that. In fact I see it now backwards so you can read it in the rearview.