Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Wives say the darndest things

Old 06-20-2008, 07:59 AM
Jsr
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The stories crack me up!

The stories crack me up!

What else can I say?
Old 06-20-2008, 08:39 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well with gas prices over $4 a gal, and everything else going on, I am glad you got a laugh.
Old 06-20-2008, 03:42 PM
Jsr
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TexasRedRock
Well with gas prices over $4 a gal, and everything else going on, I am glad you got a laugh.
Well, I'm not happy to pay over $4 a gallon, but did come to terms before purchasing another Jeep product.
We all know why we by Jeeps and why others don't.
I believe that when and if the price of gas reaches $5 that is where I have set the price as the time to reconsider.

You maybe missing what I mean by "you guys crack me up" its the stories from how the monies for the modifications are acquired.

Cheers
Old 06-20-2008, 03:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well my wife is going to say the darndest thing when she see's my 35 inch BFG KM2's and new 17 inch MB Motoring V-Drive wheels....

I am the only one working and she is a stay at home mom, I did buy her some of the expensive things she wanted however...

Last edited by JulietKilo; 06-20-2008 at 05:21 PM.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

My wife is great!!! When I told her I wanted a Jeep, she told me get it. When I order parts for it, she doesnt say a word. When I told her I am going to lift it, she said go-ahead. She doesnt complain about a thing I do wether its for my Jeep or my motorcycle. Best part about it, she doesnt drive either of my toys because she respects the fact that they are my toys.
Old 06-20-2008, 06:11 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by TexasRedRock
It will be nice to be home, my Birthday, the OR-Fab door give away, 4th of July, the list goes on. 18 days will be nice, then it is right back over here for a couple more months.
May you have a wonderful time at home. Just long enough to seriously hurt the jeep fund!! Take care and keep the shiny side up.
(From a fellow Kansan)
Old 06-20-2008, 06:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

My Warrior doors arrived at my door today when I was at work. When I got home from work my wife says "what did you order now"...I said oh some tube doors so I can take all 4 doors off. She then asked, "jeez, how much have you spent on that Jeep so far"...I said "you can't put a price on fun!"...she says "it may be fun for me to go on a clothes shopping spree"

Quick Reply: Wives say the darndest things