Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Wow So Happy 4 Line X

Old 04-01-2008, 09:15 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by saltman
Does the texture make it hard to get mud, etc off the bumper? It does look nice.
It all depends on how much upkeep you want to do. When it gets real dirty, you just spray some simple green on it and scrub it. Then pressure wash it. Then spray some sort of shiney stuff on it. It looks good as new. I use to run a high end detail shop so I keep my stuff pretty clean. I still use it, offroad it, but I detail it after every offroad outing.
Old 04-01-2008, 09:21 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheonlyREDhead 2008 JK
Who makes the tires covers for ya and what is the cost of a plain one and the cost for painting one??

It is a nice bronco, how do you rate your new jeeps off road abilities to that of your old bronco?
A friend of mine makes the covers for me. She does an AWESOME job. She charges $100-150 depending on the tire size and what you want on it.

She made these covers too for $35.

She lives in Vancouver Canada and makes some HD stuff. If you are interested in having something made. PM me and Ill get her email for you.

The bronco had a ton more flex and no lockers. The lockers on the Jeep help a ton.

Last edited by kntr; 04-01-2008 at 09:24 AM.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:24 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

that looks awesome - thanks for posting pics, because now I know how I can refinish mine when the time comes!

Quick Reply: Wow So Happy 4 Line X