Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

www.4wd.com

Old 04-10-2012, 05:07 AM
Former Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow this thread is old. If you need any at all please contact me first. I will often beat our website prices. Also you can ask if it is in stock because our website does not list that. All you have to do is call or shoot me a PM.

Thanks,
Bryan
Old 04-10-2012, 05:14 AM
JK Junkie

Bryan's service is top notch.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have used 3 forum vendors and have not been disappointed. I used Bryan first, then Northridge, and two weeks ago ORW. Talked to everyone on the forum first then called and have nothing negative to say about anyone of them.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Ordered some stuff from them at the end of March. There was no mention durign the phone conversation that the parts were not in stock and their website indicated that the order was processed and had shipped. When I emailed and asked about the parts since I never received them, I was told that they passed to order along to the manufacturer and closed my order with them - and it would be 2 to 3 weeks before the parts would ship. It would have been nice if they would have told me before they placed the order and charged my CC. Now I have no idea when, if ever, I'll get my stuff. I could cancel and order from a vendor that confirmed that they have the parts in stock but, that could be a mess if the manufacturer ships my stuff. I have no way of knowing what is going on. This is definitely my last order with them.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:23 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Whenever 4wd was using a drop ship approach they let me know in advance, and I received status update e-mails from them. I don't know where your ball was dropped but my same experience didn't turn out negative like yours.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

I've ordered everything for my jeep from them... gears, bumpers, exhaust, etc. and have had zero issues. Extremely fast shipping and great customer service! If you want to make sure an item isnt on backorder just stop being lazy and call! Bryan is a rep there that I have dealt with recently and has given me discounts on every singe part I've ordered ths past year.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AMEchambers
I've ordered everything for my jeep from them... gears, bumpers, exhaust, etc. and have had zero issues. Extremely fast shipping and great customer service! If you want to make sure an item isnt on backorder just stop being lazy and call! Bryan is a rep there that I have dealt with recently and has given me discounts on every singe part I've ordered ths past year.
I did call hence my usage of the phrase "during the phone conversation". I placed the order in response to a PM exchange that I had with Brian over a discounted price. He was out so, I ended up talking to someone else. That is probably where things went wrong.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:52 PM
JK Newbie

Yeah the whole back order/not in stock thing not showing up on the website is bullshit. I ordered a Trektop NX from them 5 days ago, my order never changed from processed. I emailed them and now they say they are back ordered and will not arrive until late may/early june.

I. Am. Pissed.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pyite
Yeah the whole back order/not in stock thing not showing up on the website is bullshit. I ordered a Trektop NX from them 5 days ago, my order never changed from processed. I emailed them and now they say they are back ordered and will not arrive until late may/early june.

I. Am. Pissed.
TruckAddons, a sponsor here, has that top for well under $500 IIRC and maybe even in stock.....
Old 04-12-2012, 05:39 PM
JK Newbie

I recently purchased the dynomax dual tip exhaust for my '12 from these guys...paid less than $100 for it after a $75 rebate. It was on back order but I received it within a week. I was happy no problems with them

Quick Reply: www.4wd.com