Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Yeah, Banned from WAL Website

Old 05-31-2016, 05:32 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Da20captain
Si read that whole thread the other day. I can't believe some of the folks over there. I signed up just to see some pics over there. The way they push Dynateac and EVO and bash all others as garbage really turns me off of buying some stuff. That dude Eddie is a douche. He has quite a harem of loyal bitches over there And most seem willing to swallow.
I agree with you 100% lots of swallowers over there
Old 06-01-2016, 07:55 AM
JK Newbie

Yeah that site is hillarious, I looked at the section where people making greeting post and this guy got a bunch of shit for his dual steering stabilizer that was already equipped on his jeep when he got it lol. He was like "Hey guys this is my jeep" and immediately someone tells him all the shit he needs to take off his jeep lol.

Regardless if a dual stabilizer is redundant or not, the way that went down reflects the whole site.
Old 06-04-2016, 05:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dubnbud
Yeah that site is hillarious, I looked at the section where people making greeting post and this guy got a bunch of shit for his dual steering stabilizer that was already equipped on his jeep when he got it lol. He was like "Hey guys this is my jeep" and immediately someone tells him all the shit he needs to take off his jeep lol.

Regardless if a dual stabilizer is redundant or not, the way that went down reflects the whole site.
At least they all have gathered together into one place.

Oh how I remember the old "bi-polar" behavior of JK-forum community. Some threads were just fine. You'd post, get some decent replies, people were pleasant, and that was that. The wonderful Jeep community was at your disposal. Other times, you'd post a thread and one holier-than-thou shitdick would come in, spit out something short and snarky, and it somehow attracted every other asshole in the universe to come in and derail everything to the point where what started as a legit question or an absolutely reasonable photo turned into a huge collection of incessant whining and berating.

This forum and its community has improved ten-fold since it was bought out. As much as I like looking at the wheeling photos, my favorite part of JK-forum was always the tech threads where people posted awesome modifications and detailed guides on how they did it. I learned a lot about the JK, even in its stock form, from those discussions.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:28 PM
JK Newbie

I didn't wait to get banned. I dumped them after I read some post that you "had to" display a WAL decal on your windshield to participate on one of their runs. What an asshole.
Old 06-07-2016, 06:54 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by tb8215
I didn't wait to get banned. I dumped them after I read some post that you "had to" display a WAL decal on your windshield to participate on one of their runs. What an asshole.
Seriously? wow lol
Old 06-07-2016, 10:04 AM
ade
JK Enthusiast

If anyone wants to waste anymore time reading about Eddie and his Wayoflife, Pirate has some funny threads on him. (Not for our 14 year old members though) I was banned for defending a EVO product, go figure.
Old 06-07-2016, 12:23 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ade
If anyone wants to waste anymore time reading about Eddie and his Wayoflife, Pirate has some funny threads on him. (Not for our 14 year old members though) I was banned for defending a EVO product, go figure.
Where does one find these threads lol
Old 06-07-2016, 12:54 PM
ade
JK Enthusiast

Just search for Wayoflife or EddieOh on Pirate 4x4 and they come up.
Old 06-07-2016, 12:58 PM
ade
JK Enthusiast

Try "Scam artist, extortionist, blackmailer Eddie Oh deserves a bit of PBB love"
Old 09-23-2017, 10:22 AM
JK Newbie

Also banned from WAYALIFE forum. Never been banned from a site in 20 years of off-roading and belonging to many jeep sites. I was XJADDICTION. I was bashed for defending the south after a lot of stereotypical comments were made. The same posse continued to bash people for the choices they made that didn't fit Eddie rat tail oh's vendor policy. I got tired of it and after getting under Oh's skin he banned me. Narcissistic was the word I used to describe him and the "rat tail" comment was all it took. What a bunch of tools D-days, JAGS, notnalc68, overland jk, WJCO, VeruGE*144, longarmWJ, and trailjk to name a few. They complain about trolls and have admitted to trolling other off road forums collectively. One of the mods favorite things to do is change you're avatar to Ronald McDonald humping someone. Then they found out longarmWJ was actually gay when someone posted a picture of him making out with his boyfriend on the trail next to his jeep. LongarmWJ admits he is gay, and suddenly the Ronald McDonald avatar humping disappeared. They are quick to call you all kinds of names and act like a bunch of 10th grade nerds about it. Someday I will meet old rat tail on the trail and enjoy a nice talk with him. From John Wick "a talk you say?" Yes I look forward to a talk with him.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1601.PNG
Views:	105
Size:	482.3 KB
ID:	675062  

Quick Reply: Yeah, Banned from WAL Website