JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   JK Trails & Tales (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-trails-tales-71/)
-   -   East Coast Meet And Greet Pics...rausch Creek (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-trails-tales-71/east-coast-meet-greet-pics-rausch-creek-18019/)

mcnaught6 10-14-2007 05:39 PM

from the looks of the mud line on the side of his seat, it looks like he had about 4 inches of muddy water in there!!

usgaone 10-14-2007 05:41 PM

Man o' man........

WIll definitely is SICK! He loves, I mean LOVES! Mud! Watter filling up to the bottom of his seat! Over the gas pedal and that was just on the first attempt! Yes ladies and gentlemen, the first attempt, we pulled him out, drained what would drain (did you find that plug in the little rear compartment where the jack was?) and then figured out what the problem was (no 4lo, needed more engine speed) and then hit it again! Unbelieveable, and he powered right through it! I will defintely take these guys out again anytime they want, there are still a couple of holes that we can try! Milkshake? Sunken Treasure? Did Demetri find any more frogs in his YJ? Absolute blast! My wife is still laughing at the "Jersey Boys!" She can't stop talking 'bout you's guys! Did you all make it back allright? What was up with the TJ? The rear diff? How are the brakes Will?

Those that headed to dinner, all I have to say is $1.25 Yuengling on Draft! James.....How were the cookies and how much better do those 37's ride at that new pressure? Thomas hope you made it safe, and Jason, I'll be calling to check that CB out when I get it taken care of!

Thanks all, and we'll figure out a date for #2!........Anyone ready yet?

Tyler aka USGAONE!

ScooterS 10-14-2007 05:49 PM

Were there any stock X's there?

Rafiki 10-14-2007 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by usgaone (Post 204276)

Tyler aka USGAONE!

:ya:

Now that I know this is something I enjoy, I will be putting a little into mods.

Jeepin Dad 10-14-2007 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by ScooterS (Post 204287)

cormac827 was in a stock X and ran blue trails. I thought he did great considering this was the first time he had ever done anything like this, and the Jk made it through/over every obstacle he attempted.

cormac827 10-14-2007 06:04 PM

im a mostly stock x and p255 tires and I went.....Hit some rocks and got stock on the bottom a lil but man it was a great time, so much fun, im ready to go again anytime haha....

and about the door seals....stumpman was in water just as deep at one point, and he was stuck and no water came in....he finally powered through it.....but will was just sitting there for probably 3-5 minutes while water slowly filled up before he could have another shot aha

BaltChief 10-14-2007 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Rafiki (Post 204294)
:ya:

Now that I know this is something I enjoy, I will be putting a little into mods.

Does that mean I need to get a second job....:wah:

cormac827 10-14-2007 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Jeepin Dad (Post 204306)
cormac827 was in a stock X and ran blue trails. I thought he did great considering this was the first time he had ever done anything like this, and the Jk made it through/over every obstacle he attempted.

haha thanks!! Yeah I was VERY impressed with how the stock held up....but you guys corrupted me, im thinking 35s and 3 inches of lift with a snorkel for the next time i do battle at rausch creek haha.

W3CSX 10-14-2007 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by usgaone (Post 204276)

HELL YES!!! :bounce green: :bounce green: :bounce green:

Just let me get my rear end fixed first. :banghead:

BaltChief 10-14-2007 06:09 PM

Completely stock 2 door X here, 245/75/16 SRA's (for now).....and I had a great time.

My wife was in a stock TJ with 225/75/15's and she made it through......of course now she wants a lift and new wheels and tires and bumpers and a winch and disconnects and lights and......OH my god I'm in trouble....:doh: