Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Trails or rides in my area

Old 04-21-2019, 04:44 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trails or rides in my area

Hey guys sorry for this post if I知 wrong section. I知 trying to locate some trails and Jeep rides in my area? I知 in the fluvanna county of Virginia. Any tips as to where to look or how to find out?
Old 04-23-2019, 08:53 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Welcome to JK Forum!

I think it'll depend on how far you want to drive. I know that the Uwharrie OHV system is probably a weekend trip from you (it's in NC).

Rausch Creek Off Road Park (in PA) is about 270 miles from you.

I also use this site occasionally, but does require you to register (free) - https://www.trailsoffroad.com/
Old 04-23-2019, 09:30 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,820 Likes on 1,590 Posts

Originally Posted by jedg
I also use this site occasionally, but does require you to register (free) - https://www.trailsoffroad.com/
I like this website as well. They have good descriptions of the trails along with photos. I don't see a ton right around you unless you get out a few hours. Doesn't mean there aren't things that just aren't on that website though.
Old 04-23-2019, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

I'm thinking about URE Friday and Saturday. There's not anything I know of in central VA.
The following users liked this post:
jedg (04-23-2019)

Quick Reply: Trails or rides in my area