Notices
JK Wheels & Tires This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory installed and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler wheels and tires only. This would also include related items such as wheel spacers, tire deflators and internal bead locks.

New 'mark you own sale thread SOLD feature added..

Old 05-23-2013, 04:45 PM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 91 Likes on 58 Posts
Default New 'mark you own sale thread SOLD feature added..

Hi everyone!

IB has installed a new feature for the classifieds that allows the thread starter to mark his thread 'Sold' and closes the thread. The thread starter can, if needed, remove the 'Sold' tag and open the thread via the same link. To mark a thread sold or reverse it, select it from your 'Thread Tools' drop down menu in the thread header. Please post any questions or comments here. Thanks!

Bob.. Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	460932
Old 01-16-2014, 05:06 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wish everyone would actually do this - can't count the number of times I read nearly all of a thread before realizing the item isn't even available any more.... :/
It'd be even cooler if once the thread starter marked it sold, it would go into some type of archived status so that it wouldn't show up in the normal forum view or search results (without specifying to look for archived/sold threads).
Old 01-19-2017, 03:53 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just tried to edit one of my items but sold was not available in my thread tools.
Old 01-23-2017, 05:35 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 91 Likes on 58 Posts

Hi,

I'm very sorry for the late reply. If you are on Garage Talk mobile app it has not been implemented yet. It should work when viewing the community via the Full Desktop Version. Thanks.

Bob

Quick Reply: New 'mark you own sale thread SOLD feature added..