Notices
JK Wheels & Tires This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory installed and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler wheels and tires only. This would also include related items such as wheel spacers, tire deflators and internal bead locks.

Set of 4 New Mickey Thompson Classic II's 18" x 9" 5x5 bolt pattern

Old 03-30-2014, 04:51 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Set of 4 New Mickey Thompson Classic II's 18" x 9" 5x5 bolt pattern

I have a new set of Mickey Thompson Classic II’s wheels that have never been mounted. They are 18x9 with a bolt pattern of 5x5. They are getting harder to find in an 18” size. These rims go for over $240 each new but my loss your gain. I have taken several pictures and hope they allow you to see how great they look. I also have the center caps for all 4 and they are still in the packaging. These will fit 2007 to present Jeep Wranglers as well as some Chevy Trucks.
I’m asking $500 OBO for the set, local pick up only. Please feel free to PM me.
You will notice one of the pictures give the full specks of the rims.

New Mickey Thompson Classic II's by swartz3 | Photobucket

I'm located in Cincinnati Ohio
text 513-622-9005
Old 03-30-2014, 04:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by excessv
I have a new set of Mickey Thompson Classic II’s wheels that have never been mounted. They are 18x9 with a bolt pattern of 5x5. They are getting harder to find in an 18” size. These rims go for over $240 each new but my loss your gain. I have taken several pictures and hope they allow you to see how great they look. I also have the center caps for all 4 and they are still in the packaging. These will fit 2007 to present Jeep Wranglers as well as some Chevy Trucks.
I’m asking $500 OBO for the set, local pick up only. Please feel free to PM me.
You will notice one of the pictures give the full specks of the rims.

New Mickey Thompson Classic II's by swartz3 | Photobucket

I'm located in Cincinnati Ohio
text 513-622-9005
Damn. I love these! GLWS!

Quick Reply: Set of 4 New Mickey Thompson Classic II's 18" x 9" 5x5 bolt pattern