Notices
JK Wheels and Tires For all questions and answers concerning Wheels and Tires for Jeep JKs.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dirty Life Wheels

Old 05-18-2018, 06:32 PM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What’s wrong with the rings that come with the dirty life wheels?
Old 05-19-2018, 04:03 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,824 Likes on 1,594 Posts

Originally Posted by Dzldust
What’s wrong with the rings that come with the dirty life wheels?
Those rings on the dt-1 and dt-2 wheels arent real beadlock rings. They are fake "beauty" rings, plastic rash guards.....even though all the retail listings say "beadlock wheel". If you want to use them as a true beadlock, you have to buy the "optional" beadlock rings. Very misleading at first glance. No problem right? Then you just have to locate the rings for sale. LOL
Old 02-15-2019, 06:38 AM
ZJr
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheels&Tire?

Originally Posted by Dzldust
I’m running Dirty Life Beadlocks ,zero leaks,assembly was easy and smooth,no balance issues and straight as an arrow

What tire size and wheel size and offset are this dirty life wheels
Old 02-15-2019, 09:48 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Originally Posted by ZJr
What tire size and wheel size and offset are this dirty life wheels
The Roadkills only come in BS very close to 4.5" (4.45" to be exact for all offerings with 9" width).
Old 04-29-2019, 05:42 PM
JK Newbie

Well I just bought a second set of Dirty Life 9302 beadlocks ,still have first set and will be using them for just trail work and as backups ,I beat the hell out of these wheels and they still hold air and work just fine ,her are a few pics

Old 04-29-2019, 05:45 PM
JK Newbie

No idea why anyone would not consider these “ real quality” beadlocks ,quite a few I ride with beat them hard and have no issues , seen many “ quality” high dollar beadlocks leak and have issues and my buddies paid twice as much as I did,I’m just trucking along with these Dirty Life wheels and am happy
Old 04-29-2019, 05:48 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

I'm sure I would have been fine with them had I just been able to get them period. That was such a frustrating experience....mainly just bad timing I suppose.
Old 05-16-2019, 05:21 PM
JK Newbie

They have gotten a lot easier to get lately,guess the brand is picking up steam !
Old 05-16-2019, 05:38 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

No doubt that it was just really poor timing. I have no doubts that they got an initial shipment of inventory from China and priced things pretty low to get the brand out there. My issue was everyone having their head up their ass saying they were in stock when in fact they were not. I realize every retailer just drop ships those from the warehouse, but how can you place an order, get shipping labels, have a customer call and confirm if they were indeed shipped, and then on the scheduled day of delivery have to tell a customer, nope, those are backordered, sorry. That comes down to the company in my opinion. Oh well. Method 105s weren't my preferred choice, but they are tried and true, have been great, and I got a killer deal on em cuz that retailer eff'd up too.
Old 05-16-2019, 08:15 PM
JK Freak

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by resharp001
No doubt that it was just really poor timing. I have no doubts that they got an initial shipment of inventory from China and priced things pretty low to get the brand out there. My issue was everyone having their head up their ass saying they were in stock when in fact they were not. I realize every retailer just drop ships those from the warehouse, but how can you place an order, get shipping labels, have a customer call and confirm if they were indeed shipped, and then on the scheduled day of delivery have to tell a customer, nope, those are backordered, sorry. That comes down to the company in my opinion. Oh well. Method 105s weren't my preferred choice, but they are tried and true, have been great, and I got a killer deal on em cuz that retailer eff'd up too.

And they look delightful on the Silver Bullet as well Russell!

Quick Reply: Dirty Life Wheels