Notices
JK Wheels and Tires For all questions and answers concerning Wheels and Tires for Jeep JKs.

Ultimate Dana 60 Wheel Fitment

 
Old 07-18-2016, 02:56 PM
  #21  
JK Enthusiast
 
twinz33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Gray, Tennessee
Posts: 252
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default

17in slabs do fit. Check out 2XTreme_JKUR Facebook for photos of them. Some of these axles wheel studs are not properly seated causing these to be such a tight fit it may seem not to work
twinz33 is offline  
Old 07-18-2016, 05:29 PM
  #22  
JK Enthusiast
 
Extremneon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 290
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by twinz33 View Post
17in slabs do fit. Check out 2XTreme_JKUR Facebook for photos of them. Some of these axles wheel studs are not properly seated causing these to be such a tight fit it may seem not to work
Well... I am going to put it to the test and will report back. I have five 17x9 ATX Slabs on the way and will know shortly.
Extremneon is offline  
Old 07-23-2016, 09:52 AM
  #23  
JK Enthusiast
 
Extremneon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 290
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Alright..

The ATX Slabs 17x9 in the 8 lug will clear the rear Spicer UD60 with no problem. I will try the front next once I get it bolted up on the Jeep.

Rear:





Extremneon is offline  
Old 07-23-2016, 11:46 AM
  #24  
JK Enthusiast
 
twinz33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Gray, Tennessee
Posts: 252
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by Extremneon View Post
Alright.. The ATX Slabs 17x9 in the 8 lug will clear the rear Spicer UD60 with no problem. I will try the front next once I get it bolted up on the Jeep. Rear:
Looking good! Can't imagine any different result with the front at this point
twinz33 is offline  
Old 07-23-2016, 12:16 PM
  #25  
JK Enthusiast
 
Extremneon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 290
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I wouldn't either at this point.

Just wanted to be able to clear up the fact the ATX Slabs will fit. Took a little wiggling, mainly like some had said to get the powder coat off.

Pretty easy fit actually.

Last edited by Extremneon; 07-23-2016 at 12:19 PM.
Extremneon is offline  
Old 07-24-2016, 06:32 PM
  #26  
JK Enthusiast
 
Extremneon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 290
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Front is bolted on, just a bit of trimming on the drivers side shock mount to finsh up for the coilover.

The ATX Slabs fit just fine on the front Spicer UD60 axle, no issues.
Extremneon is offline  
Old 07-24-2016, 07:04 PM
  #27  
JK Enthusiast
 
twinz33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Gray, Tennessee
Posts: 252
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by Extremneon View Post
Front is bolted on, just a bit of trimming on the drivers side shock mount to finsh up for the coilover. The ATX Slabs fit just fine on the front Spicer UD60 axle, no issues.
sounds great! You'll have to post up some photos when it's all finished
twinz33 is offline  
Old 07-25-2016, 06:19 AM
  #28  
JK Enthusiast
 
Extremneon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 290
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by twinz33 View Post
sounds great! You'll have to post up some photos when it's all finished
Definitely, will do.
Extremneon is offline  
Old 07-25-2016, 06:31 AM
  #29  
Former Vendor
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 563
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Told ya so... lol
RiverCityOffroad is offline  
Old 07-25-2016, 08:57 AM
  #30  
JK Enthusiast
 
Extremneon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 290
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by RiverCityOffroad View Post
Told ya so... lol
Lol.


Will post up some picturea when I get it all done.
Extremneon is offline  

Quick Reply: Ultimate Dana 60 Wheel Fitment


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: