Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

$7.85 Third Brake Light Relocation

Old 02-17-2011, 03:05 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Every state or province has different rules, but I believe if the person behind you can see it when stopped at a red light your good to go.

Mod looks good, I may do this myself.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:53 PM
JK Newbie

This was one of my first mods when I bought my Jeep a little over 2 years ago. I hated the look of that light above the tire. I have had 0 problems with LE with this. Although I have a FF plate so maybe that helps too.
Old 02-23-2011, 04:28 PM
JK Freak

ok thank you guys very much. i do agree it is an awesome mod and by no means am i trying to pee in anyones cheerios, just trying to see if im the only one out here in NY that's having issues with this. i consider myself a nice guy and try not to stir up trouble especially with a LE because i understand there job and it is difficult. i just have been pulled over from my reverse light. aux lights just been mounted and not running, to the tires sticking out a bit out side of my fenders, and my favorite the mud trail on the road that is from me. thank you all for your comments its hard finding what some officers perception of a problem to a cop that is just jealous or having a bad day.

Quick Reply: $7.85 Third Brake Light Relocation