Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

2014 3.6 can the wcm be bypassed????

Old 04-08-2021, 08:49 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2014 3.6 can the wcm be bypassed????

Was wondering if there’s anyway to bypass the wireless control module for a 2014 3.6 L that was installed in a 2007 Jeep Wrangler all Wiring has been redone new PCM only thing not done is the Wims unit for the wireless control module wondering if I could bypass it so the PCM will crank and start the motor
Old 07-09-2021, 02:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 35 Likes on 29 Posts

Maybe Jscan?

Jeep Wrangler JK & JKU ? JScan
Old 07-10-2021, 12:48 PM
Super Moderator

Received 467 Likes on 419 Posts

I am trying to locate wiTECH to redo my comms between modules as I have a bunch of weird happenings going on in my Jeep. Want to reconfigure all modules but not go to dealer because a) it has a Chev V8and they are a bunch of Jeep robots that can't think off the grid at those dealers and b) the Jeep is a salvage title so they won't work on it at all. With yours you probably need wiTECH to do what you need. Robbie at Motech in Vegas told me that there are quite a few independent and mobile service guys around the US that have wiTECH. Having trouble up here finding one.

Quick Reply: 2014 3.6 can the wcm be bypassed????