JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   JK Write-Ups (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-write-ups-39/)
-   -   Hothead Headliners review (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-write-ups-39/hothead-headliners-review-229347/)

mcambrose 03-15-2014 08:13 AM

Hothead Headliners Give A Way

Originally Posted by mcambrose (Post 3847913)
Hi Everyone,
Hothead Headliners is having a Give a Way. All you have to do to enter is click the link below which will take you to the Home page on our web site. Once there, click the link to the Give a Way page. Please read the Give a Way rules & details and in fill in the entry form. A winner will be selected at random on 3/31/2014 and contacted on 4/1/2014 by email.
CLICK HERE to go to the Hothead Headliners Web site and enter.

good luck,

Mark

Just a Give a Way reminder. Click the link above to enter.

Mark

jwsjeep 03-17-2014 04:52 PM

smell

Just recently installed and the delivery time was ok, the install was pretty easy, but the smell of the materials- rubber what-ever is pretty strong and after a month has still not gone away granted it's winter in Colorado right now but if it had a new car smell ok, hoping once it's spring and can open windows and let fresh air in everything will be neutral

bakemanmg 05-23-2014 08:06 AM

I had a problem with two of my headliner panels coming loose. The problem was, most likely, caused by me during instillation. I chose to install the headliner on one of Michigan's coldest days this winter. I did however let my jeep warm up inside of a heated hangar while installing the panels. Anyway, even though the loose panels were most likely my instillation problem Mark from Hot Heads sent new tape at his expense. Great customer service is something I value tremendously. Mark truly went above and beyond to solve my problem.

I have benefited greatly from my Hot Heads headliners in my 14 JKUR. I recommend them to everyone that uses their JK hard top as a daily driver. The noise dampening, heat retention and improved sound quality along with superior customer support make this product a bargain at twice the price.

Thanks Mark Ambrose for the great product and great customer support.

mcambrose 05-25-2014 07:54 AM

Hothead Headliners Memorial Day Sale

Hi,
this is the last few days of our Memorial Day Sale. Click the link below to visit our web site, and if you order a kit use the discount code "Memorial Day" on the second check out page to receive 20% off all orders.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE HOTHEAD WEB SITE.

Best regards,

Mark

mcambrose 06-29-2014 08:35 AM

Hothead Headliners 4th of July Sale

Hi everyone,
it's hot! If you have been feeling that heat radiating into your Jeep we have the solution - Hothead Headliner. We are starting our 4th of July Sale today, so click the link below to go to our we site and see our headliners.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE WEB SITE

As always, if you have any questions send us a message or give us a call.
Email: hotheadheadliners@gmail.com

thanks for all your support,

Mark
714-872-2071

mcambrose 08-16-2014 02:44 PM

Hothead Headliners Labor Day Sale.

3 Attachment(s)
Hi Everyone,
Hothead Headliners Labor Day/End of Summer Sale starts today! Use the Discount Code "Hot" on the last Check Out page (before entering your CC info) to get 20% off all orders.

Web site: Hothead Headliners
Phone: 714-872-271

best regards,

Mark

Attachment 571553Attachment 571554Attachment 571555

mcambrose 11-19-2014 08:26 AM

Hothead Headliners Soft top headliner

2 Attachment(s)
i Everyone,
Hothead Headliners is excited to announce that we now have soft top headliners for the JK 2 door. These headliners work great at insulating against the outside elements: heat, cold, wind & road noise. These & the 4 door soft top headliners also double as a sunshade, and like our hard top headliners they look great and are very easy to install.
We currently have our Thanksgiving Sale running (20% off retail), so if you've been thinking you'd like the inside of your Jeep a bit more comfortable now would be a good time to consider one of our headliners.
More pics & info at: Hothead Headliners

best regards,

Mark

Attachment 584899Attachment 584900

mcambrose 11-26-2014 10:01 AM

Hothead Headliners Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday Sale

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Everyone,
we will be extending our Thanksgiving Sale through the weekend for Black Friday & Cyber Monday. So, if you would like your Jeep to be more comfortable & quiet and look nicer inside then try one of our headliners in your hard or soft top.

Web site: Hothead Headliners

best regards,

Our new TJ soft top headliner:
Attachment 585756

mcambrose 02-15-2015 10:41 AM

Hothead Headliners Presidents Sale

3 Attachment(s)
Hi Everyone,
Hothead Headliners is have a sale in honor of the up coming President's Day. It's running through the 16th.
Our headliners are one of the most popular upgrades you can do for your Wrangler. The 100s of posts on this forum will testify to that. So, if you've been wondering how to make your Wrangler's interior a bit more comfortable have a look at our web site: Hothead Headliners
A more insulated, quieter & better looking Jeep is just a click away.

thanks for your time & support,

Mark

Attachment 596903Attachment 596904Attachment 596905

RHuckster 02-15-2015 02:18 PM

Dang it, just spent all my tax refund on skid plates & sliders. Oh well, I guess I'll wait until the next sale. Whats really sad is we just were in Buena park this weekend too(fri., sat., & left this am) We live in Mesa, az.

Rick