Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

JKU with Poison Spyder Fenders and Nemesis Billy Rocker

Old 06-02-2023, 05:21 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JKU with Poison Spyder Fenders and Nemesis Billy Rocker

I'm looking to see if anyone has pictures of a JKU that's running Poison Spyder Fenders and Nemesis Billy Rockers. I'm sold on the fenders just deliberating between the Nemesis Billy Rockers and PSC brawler rockers. Wanting to see how well the rockers and fenders meet up together.

--Thanks
Old 06-03-2023, 04:40 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,822 Likes on 1,592 Posts

Is your use going to be playing in big rocks and REALLY using those rockers as sliders? I have PSC flares and brawler rockers on my JKU. The reason I ask is cuz if you might be banging them around, I think I'd go with a PSC frame-mounted rocker knocker instead for both clearance and strength. I like my PSC boat-sdie brawler rockers, but they certainly don't have as much clearance and if you really bang that front part, where you are often falling on things, you can start to see them getting pushed up a bit by nature of how the boatside mounts to the rocker armor via tabs. Pretty sure most of these boat-side rockers with armor are mounting a similar way but I don't keep up with that crap.

Quick Reply: JKU with Poison Spyder Fenders and Nemesis Billy Rocker