Notices
JL Off-Road 101 For topics such as general off-roading tips, tricks, techniques and equipment usage such as winching and vehicle recovery information.

Welcome to the JL Off-Road 101

Old 03-27-2019, 12:11 PM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 91 Likes on 58 Posts
Default Welcome to the JL Off-Road 101

This forum will fill in as members move to the JL, kindly post information you have learned, rumors or first hand impressions.

Please report any thread or contact any moderator if you feel there is thread that should be moved to this forum.

Thank you!

Bob
Old 06-19-2020, 06:49 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sway bar quick disconnects for JL

I have a 20 sport 2 door JL and I'm looking for information (help) on sway bar quick disconnects. This is the first non-Rubicon I've had in 12 years and
off roading without having the sway bar disconnected is a different experience. Not good! Has anyone put a sway bar quick disconnect on a JL Sport?
Thanks!
Old 08-06-2020, 06:33 PM
JK Newbie

Never tried but I suggest that you must consult a real mechanic for this project of yours.
Old 08-30-2020, 02:53 PM
JK Newbie

Default Front Sway Bar Disconnect

I did finally install a front sway bar disconnect on my 20 Wrangler JL. It was difficult to find anything that would work easily on a short lift.
I did make a few modifications and did a few additions to make it work easier than manufacturers directions.

Quick Reply: Welcome to the JL Off-Road 101