Notices
JL Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JL Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Rubicon 1941 build in Geneva: Hot or Not?

Old 03-05-2019, 05:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Rubicon 1941 build in Geneva: Hot or Not?

Personally I think this baby looks boss, but I dig snorkels and bright colors. What do you think? More pics and full specs here.

Old 03-05-2019, 09:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Ok so I'll be the first. I'm not a big snorkel guy but this looks pretty good. What I really like is the graphics and the stance. I'm personally into keeping a Wrangler looking as stock as possible but just giving it a good look. And this one has that. I would love to see it in red. My next Wrangler will be a 2 door. Back to classic for me once I give mine to my son.
Old 03-05-2019, 11:24 PM
JK Newbie

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I love that they keep coming out with special editions after all this years......not a fan of the snorkel though.
Old 03-06-2019, 02:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by RoccoV
Ok so I'll be the first. I'm not a big snorkel guy but this looks pretty good. What I really like is the graphics and the stance. I'm personally into keeping a Wrangler looking as stock as possible but just giving it a good look. And this one has that. I would love to see it in red. My next Wrangler will be a 2 door. Back to classic for me once I give mine to my son.
They're grown on me since I've seen so many wicked off-road rigs in my neighborhood (Ballard, WA). As for two doors, I really wish they would make a two-door Gladiator. I just think the proportions would be so much better.
Old 03-09-2019, 12:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1941 ruby

any ideas on when this will be available? what options are available?

Quick Reply: Rubicon 1941 build in Geneva: Hot or Not?