Land Use Supporters

Old 08-06-2017, 07:19 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank You.
Old 08-06-2017, 07:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

I am a "member" of several local Jeep clubs (mainly just Facebook groups from around my area) but do not belong to any state or national organizations. I have heard of national associations such as SFWDA and know that they help keep trails open and clean but I just haven't felt the immediate need to join and pay the yearly dues. I work hard for my Jeep/gas/ parts (as does everyone else) and being an 18 y/o on a budget trying to pay for college, I just haven't dished out the cash to join any. As part of the younger generation, I know its very important to keep trails clean and respected as if we don't, they might be gone in 50 years. That being said, every time I hit the trails I make sure to pick up after myself and often end up bringing home other peoples trash as well. It kills me riding along a public trail seeing it littered with empty beer bottle/cans. Just bought a trasharoo a couple days ago and will continue doing my part. I do however plan on joining the SFWDA in the future as I know they are immediately helping with a trail access issue where I like to wheel at (Slade/ Daniel Boone Forest KY)
Old 08-06-2017, 03:29 PM
JK Newbie

Zack

SFWDA is a state association, and they are doing great things in their area.
I am a Premium member in SFWDA, and live here in Cali.

When you can afford it, please join them.
Then later on, you can join a national organization like BlueRibbon Coalition.
We work on the national level to keep things open for recreation.
We are also working to help streamline the permitting process that is required on public lands for events.

Thanks for picking up other peoples trash that they like to leave behind.

Todd

Quick Reply: Land Use Supporters