Notices

This Land is Your Land, this Land is my Land! Let's keep it free and open

Old 03-03-2017, 10:18 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Exclamation This Land is Your Land, this Land is my Land! Let's keep it free and open

At JK-Forum we pride ourselves in striving to be a community of off-road enthusiasts who share their passion, knowledge and experiences with one another. We feel strongly about the community we serve and the knowledge this site brings to its members. So rather than sending members to other sites for important land use issues, today we launch a new subforum dedicated to land use concerns and issues to help mobilize our community to take action against those trying to take away our rights to open land. On the west coast of the U.S., we have seen clubs, forums and advocates successfully help to fight to keep land open through education and action. It's not easy, but together as a community we can make a difference. In the coming weeks we hope to share information on pending land closures, as well as information regarding the groups who are fighting to help us keep them open. We encourage our members to share trails in their area that are earmarked for closure as it is only through education that we can help fight to keep our rights to the land open and free.

Quick Reply: This Land is Your Land, this Land is my Land! Let's keep it free and open