JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Lone Star State (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/lone-star-state-47/)
-   -   *REMINDER* Rudy's BBQ JKnight 8/22 6pm! (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/lone-star-state-47/%2Areminder%2A-rudys-bbq-jknight-8-22-6pm-140892/)

DEVIL JEEP 08-22-2010 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Sapper12b (Post 1816930)
Yeah the you left as the waiter walked up to us telling us that you were asking around. We were going to go get you but when we looked out the window you where driving away.

Haha...smooth. :crazyeyes:

Rawb77 08-23-2010 05:56 AM

Yeah we wondered why you left...

All our Jeeps were there so we must have been inside! Its like you came in, asked, then left!

I figure it was right at the time we were getting drinks and sitting down when you came in. By the time you were leaving we were just getting to our table when the employee asked/told us about you.

Alec 08-23-2010 06:23 AM

It was good to meet y'all. Rawb, thanks for organizing. See y'all soon!

DEVIL JEEP 08-23-2010 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Rawb77 (Post 1817236)
Yeah we wondered why you left...

All our Jeeps were there so we must have been inside! Its like you came in, asked, then left!

I figure it was right at the time we were getting drinks and sitting down when you came in. By the time you were leaving we were just getting to our table when the employee asked/told us about you.

Meh, don't sweat it brother. I'll catch up with you guys on the next meet.:thumbsup:

Question: As I was leaving, i couldn't help but notice that huge ditch behind where we were parked and saw two lines from tires pressing the grass...you guys do any wheelin there?:D

Rawb77 08-24-2010 04:57 AM

Originally Posted by DEVIL JEEP (Post 1818251)
Meh, don't sweat it brother. I'll catch up with you guys on the next meet.:thumbsup:

Question: As I was leaving, i couldn't help but notice that huge ditch behind where we were parked and saw two lines from tires pressing the grass...you guys do any wheelin there?:D

That...

That was totally NOT us. We swear. :angel:

Alec 08-24-2010 06:29 AM

I did think about it though :driving:

DEVIL JEEP 08-24-2010 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Rawb77 (Post 1818565)
That...

That was totally NOT us. We swear. :angel:

Originally Posted by Alec (Post 1818654)
I did think about it though :driving:

x2 I was salivating at a stupid little ditch, but we don't get much here in Houston. We're deprived.

Oh, and it wasn't me on the trail just off of Townsen & 59 north...ever. :naw:

Sapper12b 08-24-2010 11:01 AM

Rawb and I thought about it and we gave it a long serious thought but unfortunately it wasn't us, now that i look back and think about it we should have done it.

DEVIL JEEP 08-24-2010 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Sapper12b (Post 1819005)
Rawb and I thought about it and we gave it a long serious thought but unfortunately it wasn't us, now that i look back and think about it we should have done it.

fo sho. What are the odds of somebody getting pissed about it and reporting it? really? Is that Rudy's BBQ land?

Damnit, I need to wheel. I gotta itch, and it needs scratchin...big time.:mad:

Rawb77 08-24-2010 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by DEVIL JEEP (Post 1819066)
fo sho. What are the odds of somebody getting pissed about it and reporting it? really? Is that Rudy's BBQ land?

Damnit, I need to wheel. I gotta itch, and it needs scratchin...big time.:mad:

Well maybe in October (when the weather is cooler) we can do a Galveston run.

Earlier this year we did a ride from Crystal Beach, to Bolivar, to Sabine pass and came out right there by Port Arthur.

Since it will be cooler then...there's always the possibility of making it a 2 day trip. Drive up the beach, camp, then drive back down to Galveston the next day.

Thoughts?